Online terms and conditions are in addition to any general onsite auction terms and conditions. Bidder and Auctioneer agree that the terms listed below shall govern the online auction sale.
This auction will be conducted within the framework of the rules listed below plus and other provision that may be added by the auctioneer as posted on www.ayamavermentino.com, SLENT FARMS PTY Ltd.
All registration information the Bidder provides to Auctioneer shall be current, complete, and accurate. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older. Bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of or any transaction being conducted on and during the auction sale.
1. Access and use of online auction site of SLENT FARMS PTY Ltd., www.ayamavermentino.com (collectively the “Site”) is subject to any and all specific terms and conditions set forth on any individual page within the Site and the terms and conditions of this User Agreement (collectively “Site User Agreement”) and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE USER AGREEMENT and to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of this Site. Legal action will be taken against anyone violating the terms and conditions of the Site User Agreement or any other applicable law or regulation. Auctioneer reserves the right to periodically change the terms and conditions of the User Site Agreement and it is the Bidders’ responsibility to periodically review any and all changes made to these terms and conditions prior to each use of this Site. By using this Site, you agree in advance to accept any such changes.
2. Invoices will be emailed to successful bidders within 8 hours of the close of the auction. Full payment of the purchase price is charged to your credit card prior to e-mail notification that you are the successful bidder.
3. Merchandise return/refunds: All items bid on and awarded to you as high bidder is your property upon the final payment of your invoice which will be charged to the credit card you place on file on confirmation of payment.
4. The descriptions of item/lots appearing in the auction and in advertising prior to the auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner/Seller or Auctioneer concerning any item/lot shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. ITEM/LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS – WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. Bidder acknowledges that all item/lots were available for inspection prior to the auction and, by these terms.
5. Buyer will be issued with an electronic receipt at the conclusion of the sale.
6. Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full within four days of the online auction item/lot’s closing date. Failure to
pay for item/lots won on this online auction will result in forfeiture items won on auction, expenses of resale, collection and damages resulting from
the resale. The Owner of property sold through this web site reserves the right to reject any and all bids, if they so choose.
7. The final highest purchaser shall be designated at the end of each auction sale. If a dispute arises between two or more Bidders, Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. Auctioneers designation of the Buyer shall be final. Bid increments: Bidding generally opens at half the low estimate if provided and advance in preset increments which are determine for each auction event.
8. Auctioneer cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and
relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneer, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily
suspend bidding and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
9. Auctioneer uses email mailing lists to notify its customers about online and live auctions. If you are receiving a particular mailing and wish to discontinue receiving future mailings, simply forward the received email to Auctioneer to have your name promptly removed from our list.
10. As a Bidder, placing a bid is a binding contract between you and the Owner/Seller and the bid cannot be retracted. Once you place a bid, and if you win, you will be obligated to buy the product at the said price you indicated as your bid. Placing a bid on this Site, and winning, then not paying for the product is illegal in most countries, and prosecution can result. The
Owner/Sellers of property sold through this Site reserve the right to reject any and all bids, in their sole discretion. Slent Farms PTY Ltd. undertakes the execution of online bidding as a convenience for clients and is not responsible for any inadvertent failure to execute bids, or for any error in the execution of bids.
11. As a Bidder you are responsible for any bids placed under your bidding number and password. The security of your Bidder information is your
sole responsibility as you, the Bidder, will be responsible for any and all bids placed under your number. If at any time you feel that your Bidder number and password have been compromised due to lack of security on your part you must notify Slent Farms PTY Ltd.
12. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site or the content contained herein without our prior, express written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or
attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from the Site without prior, express written permission of Auctioneer. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. Some countries do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to
you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
13. No legal advice is intended or implied by anything contained within the Site. No obligation, liability, responsibility, accountability or burden is undertaken, assumed or otherwise imposed by maintaining the Site.
Your use of this auction site marks your acceptance in full of these Terms and Conditions.
SLENT FARMS PTY LTD.
SUITE 106, PRIVATE BAG X 3041 PAARL ,7620
VAT NO. 4440216325
TEL: 021 869 8313